Property Insurance Attorney Fort Worth Texas

If you own residential or commercial property, you understand the importance of protecting your investment. One way to do so is through purchasing property and casualty insurance.

You paid your premiums faithfully. Now, it is time to make a claim. Attorney Tim Hoch helps property owners navigate the insurance claim minefield. He understands insurance policies and the different types of coverage they entail. He does not represent insurance companies; he only represents policyholders.

Types of Property Insurance Issues

The world of property insurance can be confusing. Hoch Law Firm, PC provides clients with guidance on the following insurance-related issues:

Attorney Hoch is ready to guide you through the insurance process. He can help you determine whether your claim can be made under a property or casualty policy, file your claim, and fight for fair compensation.

What to Do if You’ve Suffered Property Damage

If your residential or commercial property was damaged in any way, from hail to wind to storms, it’s important you take the necessary steps prior to filing an insurance claim. Be sure to collect documentation regarding the nature of the incident, the type of damage sustained, and the approximate repair or replacement costs.

Take into consideration the following tips before filing your claim:

  • Capture video or photos of the property damage
  • Create an itemized list of personal property items to include in your claim
  • Take notes about the incident, including its time, date, and nature (i.e. storm, tornado, hail, etc.)
  • Gather evidence to prove you own or rent the property
  • Collect statements from any witnesses who can attest to the legitimacy of your property damage and claim

These factors can improve your chance of receiving proper payment from your insurance provider.


Get Started

Fight Back Against Insurance Companies

Do you feel that your insurance provider didn’t fairly compensate you for your property damage? Start working with Attorney Hoch in Fort Worth, Texas, today. He understands that the process may be intimidating. As your legal partner, he will listen to your story and explain your legal options moving forward. Allow him to carry your burden and help you pursue a favorable outcome.

Reasons an Insurance Company May Deny a Claim

Insurance providers will give a variety of excuses for denying a property claim. Some common reasons they give include:

  • Missing or late premium payments
  • Filing for uninsured losses
  • Lacking evidence to prove your property damage
  • Suspicion of fraud
  • Filing for property damage coverage too late
  • Human error on behalf of the adjuster
  • Coverage limits have been met or exceeded

As a policyholder, you are entitled to a review of your disputed claims. A property insurance attorney may be able to help you ensure no errors were made by the adjuster.

If you suspect your insurance provider underpaid your claim, or denied it on unlawful grounds, you should contact an attorney immediately. They can assist you in filing a bad faith claim against your insurance company, meaning it purposely and unlawfully attempted to avoid paying for losses covered under your policy.

How a Property Insurance Attorney Can Help

After an incident as devastating as property damage, you’re likely overwhelmed with the idea of filing insurance claims. By working alongside a dedicated attorney, you can feel confident knowing all of your needs are being addressed.
Attorney Tim Hoch has worked on property insurance cases for over 30 years. He knows the ins and outs of the process, and he is prepared to help you pursue your desired outcome. If you’ve suffered property damage in Fort Worth, Texas, contact Hoch Law Firm, PC today for a free consultation. Attorney Hoch represents clients in Fort Worth, Arlington, Denton, and McKinney.


Factors such as storms, hail, and tornadoes can cause catastrophic damage to your property. If you need help filing a residential or commercial property insurance claim, contact Attorney Tim Hoch today. He’s spent over 30 years helping clients like you seek fair compensation. Contact his Fort Worth office today for representation in Dallas, Arlington, Denton, or McKinney, Texas.
Get Started


{ Fill out this form to request free initial consulation. }